RGS F340 Mobile Unit for the Pharmaceutical Industry
A mobile vacuum unit with a 2.2 kilowatt motor and a bin capacity of 48 litres.
The unit is suitable for picking up larger quantities of product from machine processing, and also can used at the end of the work shift for general cleaning of the working area. This model is also available with a full range of options and accessories to make this vacuum particularly suitable in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Side channel blower with three phase induction motor.
- 10m long electric cable with 3Ph+T 16A industrial plug.
- Vacuum meter to control filter efficiency.
- Machine body 460mm diameter.
- Manual filter shaker on top.
- Star filter of polyester cat. “L”.
- 70mm inlet.
- 48L removable waste bin with handles.
- Brake on rear castors.
- Painted version in Ral 9003 (white).
- X1 version with waste bin in stainless steel.
- X2 version with waste bin and filter chamber in stainless steel.
- X3 version all in stainless steel.
|Tension / Voltage||Volts||230-400V/50Hz|
|Depression max||mbar max||310|
|Max working depression||mbar||200|
|Max air flow||m3/h||310|
|Primary filter surface||m2||1.90|
|Upstream absolute filter||m2||2.2|
|Downstream absolute filter||m2||4.8|
|Cartridge filter surface||m2||5|
|Overall dimensions||Cm||50 x 80 x 154h|